Ensaios clínicos na área da nefrologia/endocrinologia:
- FIDELIO: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, multicenter, event-driven Phase III study to investigate the efficacy and safety of finerenone, in addition to standard of care, on the progression of kidney disease in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus and the clinical diagnosis of diabetic kidney disease.
- FIGARO: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, multicenter, event-driven Phase III study to investigate the efficacy and safety of finerenone on the reduction of cardiovascular morbidity and mortality in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus and the clinical diagnosis of diabetic kidney disease in addition to standard of care.
Ensaios clínicos na área da pneumologia:
- GARDENIA: Phase III, Randomized, Multicenter Double Blind, Double Dummy Study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of Etrolizumab compared with infliximab in patients with moderate to severe active ulcerative colitis who are naive to TNF inhibitors.
- TRIGGER: A 52 week, randomized, double blind, multinational, multicentre, active controlled, 3-arm parallel group trial comparing CHF 5993 200/6/12.5 µg pMDI (fixed combination of extrafine beclometasone dipropionate plus formoterol fumarate plus glycopyrronium bromide) to CHF 1535 200/6 µg pMDI (fixed combination of extrafine beclomethasone dipropionate plus formoterol fumarate) alone or on top of open-label tiotropium 2.5 µg Respimat® in patients with asthma uncontrolled on high doses of inhaled corticosteroids in combination with long-acting ß2-agonists.
Mais informações em:
Ensaios clínicos na área da neurologia:
- 221AD301: A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Aducanumab (BIIB037) in Subjects with Early Alzheimer's Disease
Mais informação em:
- BI 12897: A multi-centre, double-blind,
parallel-group, randomised controlled study to investigate efficacy, safety and
tolerability of orally administered BI 409306 during a 12-week treatment period
compared to donepezil and placebo in patients with cognitive impairment due to
Mais informação em:
- RESPECT ESUS: Randomized, double-blind, Evaluation in secondary Stroke Prevention comparing the EfficaCy and safety of the oral Thrombin inhibitor dabigatran etexilate (110 mg or 150 mg, oral b.i.d.) versus acetylsalicylic acid (100 mg oral q.d.) in patients with Embolic Stroke of Undetermined Source